Report Abusive or Illegal Content
DominaDark takes all content removal requests seriously, and our dedicated support team works around the clock to quickly process and remove content that violates our Terms and Conditions.
All reported complaints will be reviewed and resolved within seven business days by our staff. If the content violates the standards or are illegal the content will be removed as soon as the complaint is processed.
Your report is completely confidential. When you report content, the user who posted the content will not see your name or any information about you.
Please access the link provided below should you be the victim of or come across content that you have personal knowledge of as constituting:
- Non-consensual production or distribution of your image (including but not limited to such things as revenge porn, blackmail, exploitation);
- Content that reveals personally identifiable information (including but not limited to such things as name, address, phone number, IP address); OR
- Otherwise abusive or illegal content
Before continuing, we’d like you to know about some of the other avenues available that may be more appropriate, depending on the situation:
- You may not like everything you see on DominaDark. For content that you think is inappropriate or may violate our Terms and Conditions, we invite our DominaDark community to use our content-flagging feature.
- For all content removal requests related to copyright infringement and content, please contact email@example.com or use the Content Removal Request option on the following FORM.
- Your opinion is valuable! We listen and consider feedback from all users. To provide feedback, please reach out to our dedicated support team.
If you feel you have been unfairly treated or are not satisfied with our decision on your complaints it is open to you to contact the office of the Ombudsman. By law, the Ombudsman can investigate complaints about any of our administrative actions or procedures as well as delays or inaction in your dealings with us. The Ombudsman provides a free, impartial and independent dispute resolution service. You can visit the website of the Ombudsman and fill out this form https://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
If you have been depicted in any context and would like to appeal removal of such content, please notify us by mail using our contact page.
If there should a disagreement regarding an appeal, we will allow the disagreement to be resolved by a neutral body